PROPOSED: A SCIENTISTIC PERSPECTIVE ON EVERYTHING.
A POSSIBLE BASIS FOR IMPROVED COMMUNICATION IN A WORLD OF CHAOS AND INCOHERENCE.
1. Scientistic Perspective on Everything – Introduction History suggests that we are bound to repeat it.
2. Scientistic Perspective on Everything – Reality-As-It-Is
A very short simplified history of the stuff that everything is made of, including life, writ large and small.
3. Scientistic Perspective on Everything – Consciousness
A short review of the manifestations of consciousness in all living creatures, from bacteria on up.
4. Scientistic Perspective on Everything – Culture and Existence
A short history of our growing and evolving culture, and the critical role of each individual.
5. Scientistic Perspective on Everything – Epilogue
Appearance, Reality and Science, or Illusion, Delusion and DNA.
Some basic biology of human information processing. June 2014
Our Lost Center, in Defense of Reductionism, the Dangers of Metaphysics.
Some notes on a possible biological basis for the many and catastrophic failings of society; some implications for human nature from our information biology. August 2014.